GENERAL PROGRAM POLICIES
• Only complete registration packages will be accepted and processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your complete registration package must include a completed form, a signed waiver and payment, as well as any additional completed documentation as required. Incomplete registration packages will not be accepted. Please refer to our website for correct instructions on registering online.
• Your lesson fee includes lift access during your lesson. Should you wish to hit the slopes before or after your lesson, you will need to purchase a lift ticket, Program+ Pass (applicable to 8-Week participants only), Season Pass or Membership.
• Brimacombe reserves the right to cancel any program/lesson prior to the start of the program due to lack of enrollment, weather conditions or staff changes.
• A $30+HST Administrative Fee will be charged for all returned cheques, including those returned due to NSF.
• As part of Brimacombe's Member Perks Program, active Members in good standing are eligible for $50 off 8-Week Group Programs and 10% off Camps. To qualify, the participant must be an active Member of the season in which they are registering for programs in. Your membership status will be verified against our database before finalizing your registration. Please note, Night Season Passes do not qualify for Member Perks.
Multi-Week Lesson Programs
• We will make every effort to provide make-up lessons due to unforeseen facility closures. In the case of inclement weather, we highly recommend you call our Snow Line (905-983-7669/1-877-672-2582) or check our website for updates - please do not just assume we are open/closed. Due to the high enrollment numbers, we are unable to call students/participants in the event of an unscheduled closure.
• Missed lessons by students in the multi-week program cannot be made up and will not be refunded.
• Parents of children who are 5-, 6-, or 7-years old who are able to assist us with lift access for all our younger participants will be provided with a complimentary lift access ticket for the duration of the class time each week. You will need to be a competent skier or rider and able to assist children on and off the lift. If you choose to ski or ride beyond the class time you will need to purchase a lift ticket, Program+ Pass, Season Pass or Membership.
• Instructors are unable to wait for participants who are running late. If you are running late for your lesson, we will make every attempt to assist you with meeting up with your class/Instructor; however, the facility is quite large and the staff will not remain in the same area each week.
• If you miss your final lesson, we will hold your report card for you at the Snow School until April 30.
• Participants will be evaluated on the first day of lessons. If deemed necessary, they will be moved to a different class/level.
• We will make every attempt to accommodate requests for specific classes; however, classes are created based on age and ability level and due to the high volume of enrollment in our group programs, we unfortunately cannot guarantee accommodation of all requests.
• All rental equipment can be pre-arranged and paid for with Brimacombe’s Slopeside Rental Shop or Snow School. If you have not already completed a rental form, please visit brimacombe.ca/links to download and complete your rental form in advance of picking up your equipment.
• Multi-week ski rental packages for 8-Week Group Programs will be available for pick-up from December 1 - 23. These take-home packages are available on a first come, first serve basis while supplies last.
• Rentals must be returned the last day of your program. Late returns will be subject to the late fees indicated on your rental form.
• Credit card or cash deposit of up to $350 is required on EACH equipment rental. Renters under the age of 18 require a parent/guardian signature on the rental agreement.
For more information, please call 905-983-7669 ext. 226 or email email@example.com
• Reservations for private lesson times are highly recommended as we can fill up quickly.
• Walk-in private lessons are welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis only, and are subject to availability, so don’t wait. Book now!
• When pre-booking a private lesson, full payment is required at the time of booking.
• All private lesson cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to lesson start, regardless of the reason, or you will be subject to a $30 Cancellation Fee. All outstanding fees must be paid prior to next lesson.
• All lessons must be taken during the season in which they are purchased. They cannot be carried over to the next season.
• Private lessons with more than one student must be of similar age and ability level, unless previously discussed and approved by the Snow School.
• Please remember when you cancel your private lesson, regardless of the reason, you will need to re-book it. Our season typically comes to a gradual end after March Break.
• If you are late for your lesson, depending on our booking schedule, your lesson may be shortened to the available time left. Missed lessons will be subject to our cancellation policy.
• In the case of inclement weather, we highly recommend you call our Snow Line (905-983-7669/1-877-672-2582) or check our website for updates - please do not just assume we are open/closed.If the facility is closed, you will need to contact us to re-book your lesson.
• Each 2019 Program+ Pass must be assigned to and used by one specific passholder. The passholder’s name and photo will be printed on the pass. Both the Program+ Pass and associated lift tickets are non-transferable. Brimacombe reserves the right to ask for an additional piece of photo ID.
• Visits may only be redeemed during the 2019 8-Week Program – January 12 to March 3, 2019 – on the same day of the week as the participant’s scheduled lesson.
• Program+ Passes are non-refundable.
• Each participant is eligible to purchase a maximum of one participant Program+ Pass and two (2) additional Program+ Passes per program.
Please note, while these packages are a great deal for most of our participants, those taking evening classes will get the most bang for their buck out of a Night Season Pass. Wednesday daytime participants should check out our awesome $28 individual weekday lift tickets!
• All applicants to the Volunteer or Instructor-In-Training Program are required to successfully pass an interview prior to acceptance into the program.
• Volunteer or Instructor-In-Training hours can be credited towards high school community service hours.
• Instructors-In-Training are eligible to receive up to 100% back on the cost of the program in the form of a Brimacombe gift card depending on the number of hours completed.
For more information or to book your interview please call 905-983-6451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds for multi-week programs or private lessons in progress will only be given if accompanied by a doctor's note and will be pro-rated. The refund will be in the form of a Brimacombe Gift Card that is redeemable at every point of sale at Brimacombe. All refunds are subject to a $30+HST Administrative Fee.