How To Organize Your Trip
Brimacombe has developed an easy-to-use online registration system for your school trips. For the safety and security of your information, this system and all data collected is password protected. With our easy-to-follow registration process, you and your students will be on the slopes in no time!
You will receive, via email, your password and registration information after you contact us. No more massive paper work for the coordinator! Parents can also register their child’s information directly into our system through the online registration system. All information will automatically be downloaded into simple trackable “Excel” spreadsheets for use by your coordinator and our Snow School. Our online registration system will open mid-September.
Two Convenient Ways to Register:
Students and parents register online from the comfort of their own homes. All you need to do is collect signed waivers and payments. Use the online registration system to view, track and manage your group.
Enjoy the benefits of our online system, while maintaining traditional paper sign-up procedures. As students sign-up, simply submit their details online using one easy form. No more struggling with Excel documents and email attachments!
So, What Makes the Online Registration System So Easy?
- Track registration, payments & waivers all in one place
- Access, modify & print trip details. Anywhere, anytime
- Make changes and have them accommodated instantly - reducing back and forth emails
- Gain personalized access; limit access to just the trip coordinator or create personalized teacher accounts for each participating class
- Enjoy online access to valuable resources, including forms, links, tips, OSBIE guidelines and more!