Brimacombe...The best in the Snow Business.
When it comes to skiing and snowboarding in the GTA, few will find a better experience than at Brimacombe. Rated "The Best in the Snow Business" by the Canadian Ski Council, Brimacombe caters to the traditional skier, as well as the snowboarder who wants to jib all day long in one of our terrain parks. There's no better way to experience Brimacombe than coming down and hitting the slopes.
Below we have listed some of the great features at Brimacombe. We're always improving our experience... sign up for our e-newsletter to keep tabs on all the exciting things happening at the Brim!
- Open to members and non-members
- 300 Foot Vertical
- 22 runs & trails from beginner to expert for day skiing
- 11 runs are available for night skiing
- 2 Terrain Parks
- 100% snowmaking coverage
- 4 quad chairs
- 3 T-Bars
- Magic Carpet Conveyor Lift®
- 2 Chalets with Cafeterias
- Slopeside Retail Store with Tune-Ups and Repairs (Gate 4)
- Equipment Rentals (Gate 4)
- Professional Ski & Snowboard Instruction (Gate 4)
- PeeWee Ski Camp (Gate 1)
- Radio Equipped Ski Patrol
- Race Program
- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiers
- Social Events - Ski Swap, Open House, Après Ski Parties, BrimFest and more!