Camp Brimacombe Update: June 4, 2020
At Camp Brimacombe, the safety of our campers and employees is our first priority and we aim to create a program that we would send our own children to.
Our team has been actively monitoring and following the guidance of our federal and provincial government, Public Health Agency of Canada and our Regional Public Health Officials and are working very hard to create a program that accommodates physical distancing and strict hygiene/sanitation protocols.
We are prepared to enter our third year of summer camps; however, we have had to make a number of changes to Camp Brimacombe in the best interest of health and safety.
At this time, we will be running full-week day camps with smaller groups. We are fortunate to have over 100 acres of terrain to utilize as well as multi-level chalets, making physical distancing between campers and groups more feasible.
We have made the decision to cancel our Before and After Care Program, our 1-Day Camps and our Leaders-In-Training Camp.
This is a constantly evolving situation and we would like to thank all of our camper parents/guardians for their understanding and patience during this time. As this situation is ever-changing day-to-day and week-to-week, we continue to monitor the current circumstances and adjust accordingly.
We understand that many parents/guardians may have general concerns regarding COVID-19 and how this will affect our summer camp program this summer. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.