Brimacombe Soft-Opening Extended to Monday (Members Only)
To give us a chance to test our system a bit more and to provide more hands-on training opportunities for our staff, we will be extending our soft-opening for Members only to Monday, December 21 and moving our Opening Day to the general public to Tuesday, December 22.
We know everyone is excited to hit the slopes and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we move into the holidays.
Reservations for Monday, December 21 are now open to Members Only for advanced booking. Brimacombe Members: Please click the link below to see what's available and to reserve your spot!
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT(S)
- You MUST have a reservation to come to Brimacombe
- You MUST be a Brimacombe Member for the 2020-21 season. Night Season Passholders and Magic Passholders are not eligible. Membership status will be verified at Check-In.
- Those without a reservation and those who do not have a Membership will be turned away.
- To allow for proper physical distancing, only those with a lift ticket and/or a reservation will able to be on the property. Spectators will not be admitted and there will be no walk-up sales.
- You will be required to wear your Brimacombe Pass Card and your lift ticket to ride the lifts.
- Once your lift ticket has expired, you will be required to leave Brimacombe property.
IF YOU HAVEN'T PICKED UP YOUR PASS:
You can still book your reservation at the link above – please follow the booking instructions. This weekend only, on the day of your visit, please check-in at the Guest Services Kiosk and then proceed to the exterior window of the Main Office at the East Chalet to get your Member package. Please note, you will not be allowed up a lift until you have your pass card with your lift ticket.
Like this weekend, lift ticket reservations for Members will be maximum 4-hour timeslots from your booked arrival time. For example, if you book 9:20 a.m. as your arrival time, your lift ticket will end at 1:20 p.m. We will also be booking arrivals after 2:30 p.m., however these lift tickets will all end at close (4:30 p.m.) This is to ensure a fair opportunity to all of our Members to hit the slopes – as we know you are all eager to be back at Brimacombe. During the regular season, our plan is to have you will book your arrival time and you will be able to stay until close. Please note, Parking Lot 4 via Gate 4 will be the only designated entrance to Brimacombe on Monday, December 20th.
Health and safety is everyone's responsibility. If you're joining us on the slopes this season, please follow
Brimacombe's Health Guidelines